GetButtons is an application developed for iPhone and Apple Watch that allows users to create a custom user interface made up of unique buttons. Each button is assigned a unique Get URL which is fired each time the button is pressed. Originally designed to be incorporated with Node-RED, the button interface can be used to control any Get-capable REST api.
- User interface is split up into rows of buttons. Each row has its own label and can have up to three buttons associated with it.
- Apple Watch application comes bundled. User interface is mirrored on watch.
- User interface can be edited within in the app itself, or online via GetButtons Interface Builder which aids in entering large amounts of data.
- Interfaces built with Interface Builder can be loaded on multiple devices without the need to enter data multiple times.
- Interfaces built with Interface Builder are saved in the cloud for later editing and sharing.